Using iCloud with Jaws

M Tobia

Hi List,

I am using Jaws 14, latest build on a Windows 7, 64 bit computer.

Is anyone having any success editing contacts using iCloud. I can do the
changes on the iPhone, but would find it much easier and faster if I could
make those changes on my computer.

I can get to the tabs if I route jaws to the pc with the insert key and the
minus key on the number keypad. Then I have to use the left mouse button to
click the contact tab to view the names and numbers on my iPhone.

What I have not yet figured out, is how to do the editing and save the
changes. Jaws and iCloud do not seem to be compatible or at least, easily
compatible.

I would like to hear from anyone who is able to do the editing from their
computer even if it requires getting some other software to make those
changes.

Any help would be appreciated.
Mario

Dave...

I've found that iClown [sic] is rather inaccessible, even with JAWS.

Dave Carlson

[...]

Yes, I agree. In some respects, I am a little surprise, especially since
the iPhone really caters to the visually impaired. iTunes does work right
out of the box with Jaws, even though there is a script that makes it more
user friendly. I would have expected that iCloud would have been more
accessible as well. I think iCloud is a great idea but it has it
limitations without being able to use it with Jaws.

[...]

I'd use the word "adapted" rather than "catered" w/r the iPhone
accessibility. But adapted very well, indeed.

Dave Carlson