Word count in word 2010?

Tienie Kruger <tieniek@...>

Good day, can someone please help? I am using Jaws 13, how do I get a
word count in a MS. Word 2010 document? regards

Tienie Kruger

Switchboard Operator

Belvedere Place 5 Eglin Road Sunninghill Johannesburg

PO Box 180 Sunninghill 2157 South Africa

Telephone +27 11 236 3300 Facsimile +27 11 807 8535
Email tieniek@goba.co.za <mailto:tieniek@goba.co.za> Website
www.goba.co.za <http://www.goba.co.za/>

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

Its under the review tab. You then downarrow and you will get spelling
and grammar. Next to that is thisorous and then down arrow again and
you will get word count. I hope that helps!

On 1/23/13, Tienie Kruger <tieniek@goba.co.za> wrote:
Good day, can someone please help? I am using Jaws 13, how do I get a
word count in a MS. Word 2010 document? regards

Tienie Kruger

Switchboard Operator

Belvedere Place 5 Eglin Road Sunninghill Johannesburg

PO Box 180 Sunninghill 2157 South Africa

Telephone +27 11 236 3300 Facsimile +27 11 807 8535
Email tieniek@goba.co.za <mailto:tieniek@goba.co.za> Website
www.goba.co.za <http://www.goba.co.za/>

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically
archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service
(SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email
continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation.
To find out more, contact Mimecast.

Tienie Kruger <tieniek@...>

Emma hi, thank you very much it worked! Jaws was even kind enough to
give me the hot key combination, alt+r+w. regards!

Its under the review tab. You then downarrow and you will get spelling
and grammar. Next to that is thisorous and then down arrow again and you
will get word count. I hope that helps!

On 1/23/13, Tienie Kruger <tieniek@goba.co.za> wrote:
Good day, can someone please help? I am using Jaws 13, how do I get a
word count in a MS. Word 2010 document? regards

Tienie Kruger

Switchboard Operator

Belvedere Place 5 Eglin Road Sunninghill Johannesburg

PO Box 180 Sunninghill 2157 South Africa

Telephone +27 11 236 3300 Facsimile +27 11 807 8535
Email tieniek@goba.co.za <mailto:tieniek@goba.co.za> Website
www.goba.co.za <http://www.goba.co.za/>

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically
archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a
Service
(SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management (tm) (UEM)
offers
email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current
legislation.
To find out more, contact Mimecast.
scrubbed...

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

Glad I could be of help and well done Jaws for the key combination lol!

[...]

Ann Byrne

Press f6. I'm not sure if it's once or twice, but you will get to a line with page number; right arrow to word count. Or if you have good ears, press insert + pagedown on the number pad. JAWS will read how many pages out of how many, and how many words. At 02:04 AM 1/23/2013, you wrote:

Good day, can someone please help? I am using Jaws 13, how do I get a
word count in a MS. Word 2010 document? regards

Tienie Kruger

Switchboard Operator

Belvedere Place 5 Eglin Road Sunninghill Johannesburg

PO Box 180 Sunninghill 2157 South Africa

Telephone +27 11 236 3300 Facsimile +27 11 807 8535
Email tieniek@goba.co.za <mailto:tieniek@goba.co.za> Website
www.goba.co.za <http://www.goba.co.za/>

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.

Tom Lange

Hi,
I can offer three ways to do this.
1. Press insert+page down.
2. Press alt+t followed by w. Press insert+b to read the dialog box that pops up.
3. Press f6 to get into the status line, then tab around to review the various pieces of information that you find there, one of which will be word count. Press shift+f6 to return to the document window.

Tom

Good day, can someone please help? I am using Jaws 13, how do I get a
word count in a MS. Word 2010 document? regards

Tienie Kruger

Switchboard Operator

Belvedere Place 5 Eglin Road Sunninghill Johannesburg

PO Box 180 Sunninghill 2157 South Africa

Telephone +27 11 236 3300 Facsimile +27 11 807 8535
Email tieniek@goba.co.za <mailto:tieniek@goba.co.za> Website
www.goba.co.za <http://www.goba.co.za/>

This email has been scanned for viruses and malware, and automatically archived by Mimecast SA (Pty) Ltd, an innovator in Software as a Service (SaaS) for business. Mimecast Unified Email Management ™ (UEM) offers email continuity, security, archiving and compliance with all current legislation. To find out more, contact Mimecast.

Tienie Kruger <tieniek@...>

Good day everybody, thank you very much for your assistance! Much
appreciated! Regards!