From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: January 14, 2013 4:33 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Which Version of Jaws?

Hi,

Which version of Jaws would be better, to put on a Windows 7 64 Bit laptop?
I'm assuming Jaws 12 or higher?
Thanks.

Roy Nickelson <roylee@...>

14 would be best

Sent from my iPhone

On Jan 14, 2013, at 4:32 PM, Claudia <cdelreal1973@sbcglobal.net> wrote:

Hi,

Which version of Jaws would be better, to put on a Windows 7 64 Bit laptop?
I'm assuming Jaws 12 or higher?
Thanks.

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Claudia,

I would put at least 2 versions of Jaws on your computer in case 1 gives you
problems you can revert to the other. When installing multiple versions of
Jaws be sure to start installing with the oldest version first & the most
recent last. Also, install all versions before authorizing. When you go
through the authorization process after installing the most recent version
this authorization will authorize all of the installed versions. I would
suggest installing J12, 13, & 14 depending on the size of your harddrive
but, installing J13 & 14 would be just fine. Hope this helps.
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my, iBarstool.

Which version of Jaws would be better, to put on a Windows 7 64 Bit
laptop?
I'm assuming Jaws 12 or higher?
Thanks.

Cy Selfridge

James,
I have a HP laptop, 64 bit, W7, Office 2007 and JAWS 11.
Works fine.
Cy