jaws friendly chat place instead of msn

Kristoffer Gustafsson

Hi.
As I understand it windows live messenger will be closing in a couple of months.
Do you have a suggestion on another place to chat with my friends and other people?
I've tried facebook, and then using skype with my msn contacts, but this doesn't work so well.
SO, if there is another good place to chat that I can bring my friends to that would be good.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a

tel:
033-126093
mobil: 073-8226473

Doris and Chris

I have used skype for text chat for years. if you prefer, you can use Miranda IM with a skype plugin to do this.

There is also irc if you just want to text chat.or aol, or icq, or any other of the many messengers out there.

hth

Doris

Hi.
As I understand it windows live messenger will be closing in a couple of months.
Do you have a suggestion on another place to chat with my friends and other people?
I've tried facebook, and then using skype with my msn contacts, but this doesn't work so well.
SO, if there is another good place to chat that I can bring my friends to that would be good.
/Kristoffer

--
Kristoffer Gustafsson
Salängsgatan 7a
504 56 Borås

tel:
033-126093
mobil: 073-8226473

Stephanie Switzer

I've heard skype is going to replace MSN messenger anyway. I don't
know if it's true, but it'd make since because Microsoft now owns
skype. :)

On 12/25/12, Doris and Chris <chipmunks@gmx.net> wrote:
[...]

James Homuth

That's afirmative. Sometime in 2013, MSN gets fired and Skype replaces it.
People are already starting to see their MSN access disabled with a message
telling them their MSN account now works to log them into Skype.

[...]

Dave Durber

Stephanie and everyone:

Microsoft announced a few months ago, they were discontinuing MS Messanger after April 2013.

They also announced, that anyone using MS Mesanger, will be able to migrate their MS Messanger information into Skype.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave durber

[...]

Dave:
I thought so, but I'm glad someone else who knows what they are
talking about was able to say it. I didn't want to say something and
have it be wrong. :-)