From: "Dondi computer crash recovery victim" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sender: "Jfw" <jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:39:55
To: JAWS List<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Subject: Info about JAWS 14

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have the web address where I can find out all the new features
in JAWS 14 verses 13? And what are the added benefits to going with the
professional version verses the home addition? I tried to look on Freedom
Scientific's web site but I can never find anything.

Dondi
We are the music makers
And the dreamers of dreams

Richard Holloway

I'm not certain my reply reads clearly. Perhaps better stated, unless things have changed since I bought our version, you don't choose the version of JAWS you buy, your operating system chooses for you. What is your Operating System?

Sent from my iPad

On Dec 21, 2012, at 4:52 PM, rholloway@gopbc.org wrote:

If memory serves the pro version was previously for windows "pro" operating systems. It was REQUIRED for those systems and would not work with the non-pro systems.

From: "Dondi computer crash recovery victim" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sender: "Jfw" <jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:39:55
To: JAWS List<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have the web address where I can find out all the new features
in JAWS 14 verses 13? And what are the added benefits to going with the
professional version verses the home addition? I tried to look on Freedom
Scientific's web site but I can never find anything.

Dondi
We are the music makers
And the dreamers of dreams

Dondi

Hi,

My operating system is Windows 7 32 bit. And believe it or not I've been running JAWS 13 Pro on this computer just fine. I got it for free from the Veterans Administration, just like I will JAWS 14. I was just trying to find more information about this version of JAWS before I get it.

Dondi
We are the music makers
And the dreamers of dreams.

From: "Dondi computer crash recovery victim" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sender: "Jfw" <jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:39:55
To: JAWS List<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have the web address where I can find out all the new
features in JAWS 14 verses 13? And what are the added benefits to
going with the professional version verses the home addition? I tried
to look on Freedom Scientific's web site but I can never find anything.

Dondi
We are the music makers
And the dreamers of dreams

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

If you have the home edition then you get Jaws standard but if you
have professional then you must get Jaws professional. Maybe try look
at the what's new in Jaws file for Jaws 13 and 14 to help you make a
comparison.

From: "Dondi computer crash recovery victim" <zidnod63@gmail.com>
Sender: "Jfw" <jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Dec 2012 14:39:55
To: JAWS List<jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

Hi Everyone,

Does anyone have the web address where I can find out all the new
features in JAWS 14 verses 13? And what are the added benefits to
going with the professional version verses the home addition? I tried
to look on Freedom Scientific's web site but I can never find anything.

Dondi
We are the music makers
And the dreamers of dreams

SleepTalk in action

Dave Durber

The differences between JAWS Standard and JAWS Professional, are:

JAWS Standard, works on home and non-professional versions of Windows, including: Windows XP 32 BIT; Windows Vista 32 and 64 BIT; Windows 7 32 and 64 BIT; Windows 8 32 and 64 BIT.

JAWS Professional, works on home and professional versions of Windows, including: Windows Server 2008; Windows Xp 32 BIT; Windows Vista 32 and 64 BIT; Windows 7 32 and 64 BIT; Windows 8 32 and 64 BIT. Please note: JAWS was not programmed to work with Windows XP 64 bit.

Apart from the differences outlined above, As far as I am aware, both JAWS Standard and JAWS Professional, are identical.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber