Burning CD program?

Bill Kemmett

I am new to the list and I have a question.

Is there an accessible program for burning cds?

Roxio doesn't seem to work and windows media player is a real pane. (that is
if you can find what you are looking for)

Thanks

Bill

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

You can try burnaware free or express burn. I hope that helps

On 12/10/12, Bill Kemmett <wkemmett@cox.net> wrote:
I am new to the list and I have a question.

Is there an accessible program for burning cds?

Roxio doesn't seem to work and windows media player is a real pane. (that
is
if you can find what you are looking for)

Thanks

Bill

SleepTalk in action

Bill Kemmett

Thanks, I'll try them.

You can try burnaware free or express burn. I hope that helps

On 12/10/12, Bill Kemmett <wkemmett@cox.net> wrote:
I am new to the list and I have a question.

Is there an accessible program for burning cds?

Roxio doesn't seem to work and windows media player is a real pane. (that
is
if you can find what you are looking for)

Thanks

Bill

SleepTalk in action

Dave...

I've found Express Burn from NCH to be a very good and accessible
application. To get full functionality you will need to purchase the paid
version, which I think is around $40. You can burn anything, including
BlueRay with this paid version.

Dave Carlson

I am new to the list and I have a question.

Is there an accessible program for burning cds?

Roxio doesn't seem to work and windows media player is a real pane. (that is
if you can find what you are looking for)

Thanks

Bill

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

You can also try dvd burn if you want and you can use it for a whole
variety of things. Good luck. I just use express burn free but I know
Aidan is very fond about burnaware free. I hope you manage.

On 12/10/12, Farfar Carlson <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net> wrote:
I've found Express Burn from NCH to be a very good and accessible
application. To get full functionality you will need to purchase the paid
version, which I think is around $40. You can burn anything, including
BlueRay with this paid version.

Dave Carlson

I am new to the list and I have a question.

Is there an accessible program for burning cds?

Roxio doesn't seem to work and windows media player is a real pane. (that
is
if you can find what you are looking for)

Thanks

Bill

SleepTalk in action

David Whitehead <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Here's some steps to burn CD using the burnaware free program. These steps
are based on, the burnaware program being the default.

1, navigate to your music folder, then copy the songs/music to your
clipboard.
2, now go to desktop, press the letter "b"=burnaware free, and press enter.
3, the burnaware program will open, at this point screen reader access isn't
available.
4, press the alt-key, and down arrow, until you hear; Malti media sub-menu,
here you can either, right arrow to open, or simply press the enter key.
5, enter on audio CD. Another screen will open.
6, shift+tab once, you will hear; Listview zero items, then paste from
clipboard and The tracks will be added.
7, now to start the burn process: You can press, Ctrl+b=burn, or, you could
use the menu, By pressing the alt-key, right arrow until you hear; Recorder,
Down arrow you will hear; Burn compulation, Ctrl+b. The process will begin.

http://jaws-users.com/programs/CDOrDVD/burnaware_free.exe