JAWS and Genuine Windows

Terrilynne

Hi all,
I am getting a message concerning my Microsoft Secuirty Essentials, something about my windows being non validated. Can anyone tell me If installing this Microsoft program will in any way interfere with JAWS. It seems silly since nothing has changed on my computer, you know, the IE, Windows, etc.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

I believe its pretty safe to install. I don't think anything would
happen. It shouldn't affect Jaws in a negative way.

On 12/10/12, Terrilynne <shateamo@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,
I am getting a message concerning my Microsoft Secuirty Essentials,
something about my windows being non validated. Can anyone tell me If
installing this Microsoft program will in any way interfere with JAWS. It
seems silly since nothing has changed on my computer, you know, the IE,
Windows, etc.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne
SleepTalk in action

Terrilynne

Hi Emma,
Do you have any idea why this should be popping up now? My system has been pretty unchanged for a couple of years. That is why I am a little concerned.

TerriLynne

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

Wel, did you get that message after instaling issensiols or before
that also, it might be that windows need validating for something,
like media player if you did use it recently, if you get it after
instaling issensiols, then just make sure you connected to the
internet and let the program run, it should do the valadation and
update itself.

On 10/12/2012, Terrilynne <shateamo@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Emma,
Do you have any idea why this should be popping up now? My system has been
pretty unchanged for a couple of years. That is why I am a little
concerned.

TerriLynne

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

It played the dickens with mine, but other folks here like it.

I am getting a message concerning my Microsoft Secuirty Essentials, something about my windows being non validated. Can anyone tell me If installing this Microsoft program will in any way interfere with JAWS. It seems silly since nothing has changed on my computer, you know, the IE, Windows, etc.

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Terrilynne

Hi Ted,
What do you mean by played the dickens with? What after effects did you have?

Thanks much,

TerriLynne

Terrilynne

Hi Aiden,
I have had essentials installed for a couple of years. That is my concern, I haven't really made any substantial changes to my system in a couple of years, so I don't know why I am getting this validation thing now.

TerriLynne

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

It disabled my keyboard; it was as dead as a hammer, as if the batteries were gone. A sighted friend had to mouse me over to add-remove software. Once we did a clean shutdown, everything came back. I'm not saying this was a JAWS phenomenon, but it really shut me down.

Ted