Rearranging favorites

Maria Campbell

My favorites folder starts with Z going down to A. How do I change it to start with A going down to Z?

Thanks.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that links us together.

Maria Campbell

I got it fixed.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that links us together.

On 6/26/2016 3:12 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
My favorites folder starts with Z going down to A. How do I change it to start with A going down to Z?

Thanks.

Sharon

Go to your favorites in windows explorer. In the view menu, find sort by. Push enter on names, and this should put your favorites back to starting with a and going to z.
Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 3:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io
Subject: Rearranging favorites

Thanks.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Maria Campbell

Yep, thanks.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

On 6/26/2016 3:23 PM, Sharon wrote:
Go to your favorites in windows explorer. In the view menu, find sort by. Push enter on names, and this should put your favorites back to starting with a and going to z.
Sharon

-----Original Message-----
From: main@jfw.groups.io [mailto:main@jfw.groups.io] On Behalf Of Maria Campbell
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 3:13 PM
To: main@jfw.groups.io

Thanks.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Maria. What favorites? Are you talking about your Internet Browser, Victor Stream, or what?
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

----- Original Message -----
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 12:12 PM

Thanks.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13709 (20160626) __________

The message was checked by ESET NOD32 Antivirus.

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13709 (20160626) __________

Maria Campbell

Got it. It was Internet favorites. Arranged them by name.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

On 6/26/2016 4:28 PM, Bill White wrote:
Hi, Maria. What favorites? Are you talking about your Internet Browser, Victor Stream, or what?
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1inct@gmail.com>
To: <main@jfw.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 26, 2016 12:12 PM

Thanks.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com