Rearranging favorites

Maria Campbell

My favorites folder starts with Z going down to A. How do I change it to start with A going down to Z?

Thanks.

--

Maria Campbell
lucky1@gmail.com

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that links us together.

Maria Campbell

I got it fixed.

On 6/26/2016 3:12 PM, Maria Campbell wrote:
My favorites folder starts with Z going down to A. How do I change it to start with A going down to Z?

Thanks.

Sharon

Go to your favorites in windows explorer. In the view menu, find sort by. Push enter on names, and this should put your favorites back to starting with a and going to z.
Sharon

My favorites folder starts with Z going down to A. How do I change it to start with A going down to Z?

Thanks.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Maria. What favorites? Are you talking about your Internet Browser, Victor Stream, or what?
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13709 (20160626) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13709 (20160626) __________

http://www.eset.com

Maria Campbell

Got it. It was Internet favorites. Arranged them by name.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Maria Campbell" <lucky1inct@gmail.com>