facebook

Drew Hunthausen

I think the new update 14.0.1036 fixed the facebook problem. Seems to be
working normally again

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

Ariel

Hi,
I'm still having the following issue. When going to a different page, no matter where, JAWS still reads information from the previous page. The new page is fully loaded, but it still reads the previous page.

On 12/6/2012 3:27 PM, Drew Hunthausen wrote:
I think the new update 14.0.1036 fixed the facebook problem. Seems to be
working normally again

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

Hi, Ariel. Have you tried loading the page, then pressing the key combination Insert plus escape to refresh the screen?

Thank you.
Bill White billwhite92701@...

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7774 (20121206) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7774 (20121206) __________

http://www.eset.com

Ariel

Hi Bill,
I have definitely done it. It doesn't work though. The only thing that works is bringing up links by pressing insert+F7 then pressing escape. Oddly enough, once I do this, JAWS is able to read what's on the current page. Refreshing the page doesn't work. Thanks,
Ariel

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ariel" <accessibleknowledge@...>
I'm still having the following issue. When going to a different page, no matter where, JAWS still reads information from the previous page. The new page is fully loaded, but it still reads the previous page.
On 12/6/2012 3:27 PM, Drew Hunthausen wrote:
I think the new update 14.0.1036 fixed the facebook problem. Seems to be
working normally again

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7774 (20121206) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7774 (20121206) __________

http://www.eset.com

George B

i am haveing that more with the update today then before and i do windows
key m to min apps and there is no focus and it takes a couple of times of
alt tab and once in a while that even dose not work

I'm still having the following issue. When going to a different page,
no
matter where, JAWS still reads information from the previous page. The
new page is fully loaded, but it still reads the previous page.
On 12/6/2012 3:27 PM, Drew Hunthausen wrote:
I think the new update 14.0.1036 fixed the facebook problem. Seems to
be
working normally again

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

George B

we should not have to do that with a $1200 product

I'm still having the following issue. When going to a different page,
no
matter where, JAWS still reads information from the previous page.
The new
page is fully loaded, but it still reads the previous page.
On 12/6/2012 3:27 PM, Drew Hunthausen wrote:
I think the new update 14.0.1036 fixed the facebook problem. Seems
to be
working normally again

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

signature database 7774 (20121206) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 7774 (20121206) __________

http://www.eset.com

George B

ariel,

i also have the issue of arrowing to a link and hiting enter on it and it
does not activate the jaws what ever that moves on the web page dose not
land on the link and i have to arrow right a few times to make sure i am on
the link and then almost all the time it will activate. and i also noticed
there are times when i do this and try useing the jaws curser by routting
jaws to pc and it is nowhere near the link and it is like the page is not
following the cursers sometimes.

I'm still having the following issue. When going to a different
page,
no matter where, JAWS still reads information from the previous
page.
The new page is fully loaded, but it still reads the previous page.
On 12/6/2012 3:27 PM, Drew Hunthausen wrote:
I think the new update 14.0.1036 fixed the facebook problem. Seems
to be
working normally again

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

signature database 7774 (20121206) __________

http://www.eset.com

signature database 7774 (20121206) __________

http://www.eset.com

Ariel

Hi George,
I'm definitely calling Freedom tomorrow. I doubt that they'll do something about it, but I'm calling them anyway. I figure it's better than keeping the problem to myself. Thanks,
Ariel