Jaws supports for a new language

Nguyen Van Dung <dungnv1984@...>

Hello Ari

Thank you for your mail.

I knew an organization in Vietnam which created a Vietnamese voice but I
could not contact it (I sent request but not getting any answer).

As I understand, I will have to create a vietnamese voice (as a talk
dictionary). But I don't know what is dictionary format?

How to integrate voice into Jaws What will I have to do in order to my voice
appears on Jaws voice Adjustment dialog (as a profile).

Actually, I've just touched this topic, so I do not have good knowledge
about it. So please tell me which kind of document I should read first to
understand more.

Thank you.

Dung Nguyen.

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

Hi Dung, have you looked at
http://www.vnspeech.com/
They talk about a sappi 5 voice.
I believe you can run a sappi 5 voice with jaws.
Tom Bisset

I knew an organization in Vietnam which created a Vietnamese voice but I could not contact it (I sent request but not getting any answer).

As I understand, I will have to create a vietnamese voice (as a talk dictionary). But I don't know what is dictionary format?

How to integrate voice into Jaws What will I have to do in order to my voice appears on Jaws voice Adjustment dialog (as a profile).

Actually, I've just touched this topic, so I do not have good knowledge about it. So please tell me which kind of document I should read first to understand more.

Thank you.

Dung Nguyen.

Ari Damoulakis <aridamoulakis@...>

And I don't know if I'm right, but actually can't ESpeak speak
Viatnamese? I know its not such a nice sounding synthesizer, but maybe
you can try it? Or for Viatnamese maybe just use NVDA.
Ari

On 12/6/12, Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@bmo.com> wrote:
[...]

Hi all
Thank you for your guide. It would be great for me to start studying about
this topic.
Dung Nguyen.