dropbox

Shawn Keen <shawn.keen@...>

Hi,

Has anyone tried lately to share a folder in dropbox? When I successfully
send the email and the other party receives it, the only link is to view the
folder not to except the share.

Any tips? Thoughts? Help?

--

Shawn Keen

Technology Trainer. (In training)

Phone: 682-225-9104

Email: shawn.keen@gmail.com

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

Go into the view folder and you should find the accept button. Dropbox
site has changed significantly and become much more unaccessible but
it wasn't always like that. I hope that helps but open the folder and
you should see accept.

On 12/5/12, Shawn Keen <shawn.keen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone tried lately to share a folder in dropbox? When I successfully
send the email and the other party receives it, the only link is to view
the
folder not to except the share.

Any tips? Thoughts? Help?

--

Shawn Keen

Technology Trainer. (In training)

Phone: 682-225-9104

Email: shawn.keen@gmail.com

SleepTalk in action

Aidan Maher <aidan.smarttalk@...>

O they give alot of problems now and I struggle alot and they didn't
even answer me yet. You should also be able to press except from your
acount on the site. Goodluck, as I don't no, maybe sky drive is more
accessible.

On 05/12/2012, emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@gmail.com> wrote:
Go into the view folder and you should find the accept button. Dropbox
site has changed significantly and become much more unaccessible but
it wasn't always like that. I hope that helps but open the folder and
you should see accept.

On 12/5/12, Shawn Keen <shawn.keen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone tried lately to share a folder in dropbox? When I
successfully
send the email and the other party receives it, the only link is to view
the
folder not to except the share.

Any tips? Thoughts? Help?

--

Shawn Keen

Technology Trainer. (In training)

Phone: 682-225-9104

Email: shawn.keen@gmail.com

SleepTalk in action

Shawn Keen <shawn.keen@...>

Well, when I click on the link and it opens the folder it shows up as empty.
We put a file in there hoping that would help but nothing. Where is the view
folder?

Go into the view folder and you should find the accept button. Dropbox site
has changed significantly and become much more unaccessible but it wasn't
always like that. I hope that helps but open the folder and you should see
accept.

On 12/5/12, Shawn Keen <shawn.keen@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Has anyone tried lately to share a folder in dropbox? When I
successfully send the email and the other party receives it, the only
link is to view the folder not to except the share.

Any tips? Thoughts? Help?

--

Shawn Keen

Technology Trainer. (In training)

Phone: 682-225-9104

Email: shawn.keen@gmail.com

scrubbed...

SleepTalk in action

emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@...>

If someone sends you a folderor you another person then they should
get an email to say that they want to share a folder with you. On that
email it will say view folder and then you click n that folder and it
should then open up on the dropbox site I think where the accept
button should be. Someone can explain better if I've got it rong but
that's how I always do it. Aidan, you recently accepted my folder, is
that howyou did it?

[...]

I really hope you manage because dropbox isn't easy anymore.

On 12/5/12, emma goodwin <emma.sleeptalk@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]

I think so yes, that is why I said its on the site, but yes the email
you get must have a link inside it wich should point you to the place
where except/reject must be. I also struggle, I don't even get a
public folder, and if it wasn't for the lovely jaws cursor, I would
not be able to change settings or properly instal it.