Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Adrian Spratt
 

Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>


Dave...
 

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>
 

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in Outlook 2007 or 2010?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.


Adrian Spratt
 

Dave,

An elegant alternative that I've forwarded to my friend.

FYI, using JAWS 13 and Outlook 2003, I can still press enter on an
attachment to get it to open. However, the next time I get an NFB Newsline
message, I'll try your method because there's no need to read the message
field in those emails. It could be the time-saver that knocks a minute or
two off the work part of the day.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/201211
29/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
 

Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>
 

Ted:
In Outlook 2003, you used to be able to press control + Shift + O, which would convert the message to plain text. That would move the attachments into a kind of attachments area to which you could tab, arrow through the selections, and press ENTER on the attachment you wanted to open.
Has that been destroyed in Outlook 2010 too?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Dave...
 

Ed,

Beg to differ. This is exactly the way I've done it with Outlook 2007 with
versions of JAWS all the way back to 11. I'm using Windows 7, if that helps
to clear the discrepancy.

Pressing the Apps key (or Shift+F10) opens a context menu with "View
Attachments submenu" as the choice with the hotkey "H".

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:20
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Dave...
 

Ted,

Have you tried the Apps key on the message list? I don't have 2010 so can't
test it myself.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 13:36
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and
scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll
around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>
 

OK. I was told wrong. Perhaps it is just Outlook 2010 that has disabled the technique that, like you, I use almost daily.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ed,

Beg to differ. This is exactly the way I've done it with Outlook 2007 with
versions of JAWS all the way back to 11. I'm using Windows 7, if that helps
to clear the discrepancy.

Pressing the Apps key (or Shift+F10) opens a context menu with "View
Attachments submenu" as the choice with the hotkey "H".

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:20
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Dave...
 

Ed,

I can tell you that Ctrl+Shift+O does not work in 2007. I tried it both with
JAWS 11 and JAWS 14. In both versions, that keystroke will find any embedded
objects in the message body, which I would expect, as with any html file
format. However I don't think it has a chance of finding an attachment that
is appended to a list, such as when you need to Shift+Tab twice to land on
it.

Are you possibly thinking about objects or embedded links to attachments in
the message body, rather than the separate attachments list?

I also note for the record that the old Insert+A works in JAWS 11 to land on
that list, but not with JAWS 14 (no surprise, there!).

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 13:41
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Ted:
In Outlook 2003, you used to be able to press control + Shift + O, which
would convert the message to plain text. That would move the attachments
into a kind of attachments area to which you could tab, arrow through the
selections, and press ENTER on the attachment you wanted to open.
Has that been destroyed in Outlook 2010 too?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and
scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll
around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Ann Byrne
 

But if while in the message you shift-tab once, your cursor is on the attachment name. then just press enter to open it.

At 03:50 PM 11/29/2012, you wrote:
OK. I was told wrong. Perhaps it is just Outlook 2010 that has disabled the technique that, like you, I use almost daily.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ed,

Beg to differ. This is exactly the way I've done it with Outlook 2007 with
versions of JAWS all the way back to 11. I'm using Windows 7, if that helps
to clear the discrepancy.

Pressing the Apps key (or Shift+F10) opens a context menu with "View
Attachments submenu" as the choice with the hotkey "H".

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:20
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>
 

OK.
I'm obviously confused.
In Outlook 2003, if, while in a message, I press control + shift + O, the message is converted to plain text, and the embedded messages are moved up to the attachment box. Then, one can press shift + tab to land on the attachments. From there, one can open the message attachments. That, I think, is what Ann is describing.
I thought Ted was saying one can no longer do that in Outlook 2010. Actually, I'm due to get Outlook 2010 this weekend. So, I'll try all the keystrokes suggested here and then report.
Speculation is fun, but actually testing in the actual program tends to produce more reliable results. <SMILE>
I thought it was in one of the Hadley seminars that I heard Dave's method of pressing the App key in the message list no longer produces an applications menu with attachments displayed. Perhaps that referred to 2010 only and not to 2007 and 2010.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:12 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

But if while in the message you shift-tab once, your cursor
is on the attachment name. then just press enter to open it.
At 03:50 PM 11/29/2012, you wrote:
OK. I was told wrong. Perhaps it is just Outlook 2010 that has
disabled the technique that, like you, I use almost daily.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ed,

Beg to differ. This is exactly the way I've done it with Outlook 2007 with
versions of JAWS all the way back to 11. I'm using Windows 7, if that helps
to clear the discrepancy.

Pressing the Apps key (or Shift+F10) opens a context menu with "View
Attachments submenu" as the choice with the hotkey "H".

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:20
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Dave...
 

Ed,

Looking forward to your findings.


Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 14:25
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


OK.
I'm obviously confused.
In Outlook 2003, if, while in a message, I press control + shift + O, the
message is converted to plain text, and the embedded messages are moved up
to the attachment box. Then, one can press shift + tab to land on the
attachments. From there, one can open the message attachments. That, I
think, is what Ann is describing.
I thought Ted was saying one can no longer do that in Outlook 2010.
Actually, I'm due to get Outlook 2010 this weekend. So, I'll try all the
keystrokes suggested here and then report.
Speculation is fun, but actually testing in the actual program tends to
produce more reliable results. <SMILE>
I thought it was in one of the Hadley seminars that I heard Dave's method of
pressing the App key in the message list no longer produces an applications
menu with attachments displayed. Perhaps that referred to 2010 only and not
to 2007 and 2010.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:12 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

But if while in the message you shift-tab once, your cursor
is on the attachment name. then just press enter to open it.
At 03:50 PM 11/29/2012, you wrote:
OK. I was told wrong. Perhaps it is just Outlook 2010 that has
disabled the technique that, like you, I use almost daily.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar
Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ed,

Beg to differ. This is exactly the way I've done it with Outlook 2007 with
versions of JAWS all the way back to 11. I'm using Windows 7, if that helps
to clear the discrepancy.

Pressing the Apps key (or Shift+F10) opens a context menu with "View
Attachments submenu" as the choice with the hotkey "H".

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:20
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar
Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Cristóbal
 

When you mean that you're in a message, are you in a message that you've
opened with the control+o command or by pressing enter on it or just having
tabbd down from the list view of messages to the reading pain window?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

OK.
I'm obviously confused.
In Outlook 2003, if, while in a message, I press control + shift + O, the
message is converted to plain text, and the embedded messages are moved up
to the attachment box. Then, one can press shift + tab to land on the
attachments. From there, one can open the message attachments. That, I
think, is what Ann is describing.
I thought Ted was saying one can no longer do that in Outlook 2010.
Actually, I'm due to get Outlook 2010 this weekend. So, I'll try all the
keystrokes suggested here and then report.
Speculation is fun, but actually testing in the actual program tends to
produce more reliable results. <SMILE> I thought it was in one of the Hadley
seminars that I heard Dave's method of pressing the App key in the message
list no longer produces an applications menu with attachments displayed.
Perhaps that referred to 2010 only and not to 2007 and 2010.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:12 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

But if while in the message you shift-tab once, your cursor is on
the attachment name. then just press enter to open it.
At 03:50 PM 11/29/2012, you wrote:
OK. I was told wrong. Perhaps it is just Outlook 2010 that has
disabled the technique that, like you, I use almost daily.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar
Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ed,

Beg to differ. This is exactly the way I've done it with Outlook 2007
with versions of JAWS all the way back to 11. I'm using Windows 7, if
that helps to clear the discrepancy.

Pressing the Apps key (or Shift+F10) opens a context menu with "View
Attachments submenu" as the choice with the hotkey "H".

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:20
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way
to get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function
in Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar
Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think
this has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point.
However you can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't
need to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment
I'm running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting
things happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14
the other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments
as easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to
open one, she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press
enter. Only two more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we
perform dozens of times every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS
Tech Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this
is an FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was
scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/2
0121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY,
INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR
WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE
OF AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information that is privileged,
attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender at
402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>
 

By being in a message, I mean I've highlighted it in the message list and hit ENTER. The cursor is in the body of the message itself.

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Cristobal
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:43 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

When you mean that you're in a message, are you in a message that you've
opened with the control+o command or by pressing enter on it or just having
tabbd down from the list view of messages to the reading pain window?

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:26 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

OK.
I'm obviously confused.
In Outlook 2003, if, while in a message, I press control + shift + O, the
message is converted to plain text, and the embedded messages are moved up
to the attachment box. Then, one can press shift + tab to land on the
attachments. From there, one can open the message attachments. That, I
think, is what Ann is describing.
I thought Ted was saying one can no longer do that in Outlook 2010.
Actually, I'm due to get Outlook 2010 this weekend. So, I'll try all the
keystrokes suggested here and then report.
Speculation is fun, but actually testing in the actual program tends to
produce more reliable results. <SMILE> I thought it was in one of the Hadley
seminars that I heard Dave's method of pressing the App key in the message
list no longer produces an applications menu with attachments displayed.
Perhaps that referred to 2010 only and not to 2007 and 2010.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Ann Byrne
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:12 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

But if while in the message you shift-tab once, your cursor is on
the attachment name. then just press enter to open it.
At 03:50 PM 11/29/2012, you wrote:
OK. I was told wrong. Perhaps it is just Outlook 2010 that has
disabled the technique that, like you, I use almost daily.


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar
Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ed,

Beg to differ. This is exactly the way I've done it with Outlook 2007
with versions of JAWS all the way back to 11. I'm using Windows 7, if
that helps to clear the discrepancy.

Pressing the Apps key (or Shift+F10) opens a context menu with "View
Attachments submenu" as the choice with the hotkey "H".

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Marquette, Ed" <Ed.Marquette@KutakRock.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 12:20
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way
to get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function
in Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar
Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think
this has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point.
However you can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't
need to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment
I'm running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting
things happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14
the other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments
as easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to
open one, she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press
enter. Only two more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we
perform dozens of times every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS
Tech Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this
is an FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was
scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/2
0121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY,
INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR
WRITTEN TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE
OF AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information that is privileged,
attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you
have received this message in error, please notify the sender at
402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Cy Selfridge
 

What happened to JAWS key+A?
Works on XP, W7, Office 2003, 2007.
Cy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ted:
In Outlook 2003, you used to be able to press control + Shift + O, which
would convert the message to plain text. That would move the attachments
into a kind of attachments area to which you could tab, arrow through the
selections, and press ENTER on the attachment you wanted to open.
Has that been destroyed in Outlook 2010 too?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and
scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll
around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/201211
29/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Dave...
 

Cy,

What version of JAWS, did you say?


Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit

----- Original Message -----
From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@comcast.net>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 18:58
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


What happened to JAWS key+A?
Works on XP, W7, Office 2003, 2007.
Cy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ted:
In Outlook 2003, you used to be able to press control + Shift + O, which
would convert the message to plain text. That would move the attachments
into a kind of attachments area to which you could tab, arrow through the
selections, and press ENTER on the attachment you wanted to open.
Has that been destroyed in Outlook 2010 too?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and
scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll
around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/201211
29/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Dani Pagador
 

Hi, Cy.
Ins+a still works in Outlook 2010; the message has to be open, though.
HTH,
Dani

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Cy Selfridge
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:58 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

What happened to JAWS key+A?
Works on XP, W7, Office 2003, 2007.
Cy

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 2:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ted:
In Outlook 2003, you used to be able to press control + Shift + O, which
would convert the message to plain text. That would move the attachments
into a kind of attachments area to which you could tab, arrow through the
selections, and press ENTER on the attachment you wanted to open.
Has that been destroyed in Outlook 2010 too?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted
(CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and
scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll
around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/201211
29/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
 

I guess it has. Trying that now tells you there are no objects in the text layer.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:42 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ted:
In Outlook 2003, you used to be able to press control + Shift + O, which would convert the message to plain text. That would move the attachments into a kind of attachments area to which you could tab, arrow through the selections, and press ENTER on the attachment you wanted to open.
Has that been destroyed in Outlook 2010 too?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)
 

First thing I tried, Dave. As I recall, a sighted colleague told me how it worked. The up and over technique works on everyone here at the office, save for one guy. When he sends me a spreadsheet, I literally have to feel around with the JAWS cursor, but I always find it. Creating a labeled graphic also helped with his files.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 4:46 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Ted,

Have you tried the Apps key on the message list? I don't have 2010 so can't test it myself.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)" <Ted.Lisle@ky.gov>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 13:36
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Outlook 2010 is its own animal. You have to open the message, tab up, and
scroll over. Even that doesn't work on all messages, forcing you to scroll
around with the JAWS cursor, but up and over will work most of the time.

Ted

-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Marquette, Ed
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 3:20 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: RE: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Dave:
Looking forward to your report.
I agree that using the App key on the message list is a much better way to
get to attachments in Outlook 2003.
I'm told, however, that it is no longer possible to use this function in
Outlook 2007 or 2010?


-----Original Message-----
From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Farfar Carlson
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 1:44 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Re: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14

Adrian,

Yes, I recall that with my copy of Outlook 2007 it also requires that I
right click (or Apps key) and select open to open attachments. I think this
has been in place since JAWS 12, but not certain at this point. However you
can also open the attachments from the message list:

Highlight the message with the attachment.
Right click or Apps key.
"H" for attachment.
Press enter on the desired attachment from the context menu.

I find this a lot faster than opening the message first, when I don't need
to see the message body text for context.

I will be reporting in another couple weeks on an ongoing experiment I'm
running with JAWS, Windows 7 and Office 2007. Very interesting things
happening -- or perhaps not happening any more.

Stay tuned.

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a Dell
Latitude E6520, JAWS 14, and Windows 7 Professional 32-bit


----- Original Message -----
From: "Adrian Spratt" <Adrian@AdrianSpratt.com>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, November 29, 2012 11:23
Subject: Outlook 2003 with JAWS 14


Hi. A friend whose law firm still uses Outlook 2003 installed JAWS 14 the
other day and found that she could no longer open email attachments as
easily as she had done before. Instead of just pressing enter to open one,
she now has to right-click, then go to open and then press enter. Only two
more steps, yes, but a nuisance when it's a task we perform dozens of times
every day.

However, here's the reason I'm posting this message. She contacted FS Tech
Support and was told that JAWS 14 does not support Outlook 2003.

If anyone has a different experience, I'd be curious. Otherwise, this is an
FYI to any listers who, like me, still live in the pre-ribbon era.

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL:
<http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20121129/8b3187c2/attachment.html>
_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR
RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY, INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE
IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN TO BE USED,
AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING PENALTIES
UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the named
recipients above and may contain information
that is privileged, attorney work product or otherwise protected by
applicable law. If you have received this
message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete this
E-mail message.
Thank you.

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com

_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com


_______________________________________________
Jfw mailing list
Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com