Grill Accessory

Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>

Adam and Brittany:
In September, we bought a grill from Backyard Bash, a store in Parkville. We also bought a rotisserie; however, the store was out of them. We've been bugging the store for 2 months. Finally, the rotisserie came in. I talked to the guy at the store, and he put it (small box) under the counter with "Marquette" on it. It is paid for.
If it isn't too much trouble or putting you way out of your way, could you pick it up? I'm about half afraid the guy will sell it to someone else. The store isn't real precise when it comes to inventory control.
It doesn't matter when we get it, so long as it is before Thanksgiving. We could connect Sunday, or if you are coming to group tonight, you could drop it off. Do whatever is most convenient for you.
Here is the store address, location, and phone number.
Backyard Bash
6264 Lewis St
Ste 100
Parkville, MO 64152
Cross Streets: Between MO-9 and Lewis Dr
(816) 587-9990

Thanks a ton!!!!

I. Edward Marquette
Direct Dial: 816.502.4646
Mobile: 816.812.0088
Google Voice: 408.692.5640
Facsimile: 816.960.0041
Kutak Rock LLP
1010 Grand Boulevard
Suite 500
Kansas City, MO 64106
ed.marquette@...

Thank you.

Cy Selfridge

I'll bet you a cookie to a rotton doughnut you didn't mean for this to be on
the JAWS list. (LOLLOLLOLLOL)
Cy

[...]

REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING OF ANY ENTITY,
INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR WRITTEN
TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF AVOIDING
PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

recipients above and may contain information that is privileged, attorney
work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have received
this message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and delete
this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...>

Right!
Major screw up. Of course, if anyone is in Parkville, I'd love for them to bring by the rotisserie.
BTW, know any good recipes for rotisserie turkey? <SMILE>

[...]

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

So what dose have to do with jfw?

On 11/14/12, Marquette, Ed <Ed.Marquette@...> wrote:
[...]

phone
2544661251

Dave...

Joseph,

Are you kidding? OR did you just not read all the messages in the thread?

And where's George when you really need him?

Dave Carlson

[...]

George B

Well I was keeping my fingers shut, but since you asked where I am what the
hell does bbq have to do with jaws and this list???

Now how is that?

[...]

ANY FEDERAL TAX ADVICE CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE SHOULD NOT BE USED
OR
REFERRED TO IN THE PROMOTING, MARKETING OR RECOMMENDING OF ANY
ENTITY,
INVESTMENT PLAN OR ARRANGEMENT, AND SUCH ADVICE IS NOT INTENDED OR
WRITTEN
TO BE USED, AND CANNOT BE USED, BY A TAXPAYER FOR THE PURPOSE OF
AVOIDING
PENALTIES UNDER THE INTERNAL REVENUE CODE.

recipients above and may contain information that is privileged,
attorney
work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you have
received
this message in error, please notify the sender at 402-346-6000 and
delete
this E-mail message.
Thank you.

Joseph Hudson
phone
2544661251

Dave...

Thanks, George! I was afraid you'd left us.

Dave Carlson

[...]

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hahaha, gotta love George.

[...]

scrubbed...

Joseph Hudson
phone
2544661251

Joseph Hudson <jhud7789@...>

Yes I did Dave as.

On 11/14/12, Farfar Carlson <dgcarlson@...> wrote:
[...]

Gerald Levy

So now this list has become a cooking forum. Why aren't the list rules being enforced? For those of you who are fed up and are seeking a list that is dedicated to the discussion of JAWS and nothing but JAWS whose moderators do not tolerate the kind of nonsense that is allowed on this list and will not hesitate to remove members who repeatedly disregard list rules, I invite you to join the JAWS Users mailing list. To subscribe, click on the following link and fill in the required fields:

Gerald

[...]

Gary King

Dave,
Read all of the messages before replying to a message? Are you kidding? That's asking way too much!

Gary King
w4wkz@...

[...]

Do we really gotta?

Gary King
w4wkz@...

[...]

Lynn Golightly <vgolight@...>

I very seldom comment on much said here due to my only intermediate status
as a computer JAWS user. Though the grill topic is interesting, someone
needs to look for a cooking list for blind people. I'm all about learning
how JAWS interacts with Windows 7 and 8 and being reminded how to select
noncontiguous files, for instance. Thanks. Vicky Lynn Golightly

[...]

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Oh, come on. The guy obviously sent to the wrong address, end of story!

Ted

[...]

Stephanie Switzer

Thank you Ted. I was basically about to write that.

On 11/15/12, Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS) <Ted.Lisle@...> wrote:
[...]

Well that is mostly correct but then why does there have to be over 20 post
on a non jaws subject

Are you kidding? OR did you just not read all the messages in the
thread?

And where's George when you really need him?

Dave Carlson
Tastefully composed and launched near the Pacific Ocean using a
Dell

[...]

This E-mail message is confidential, is intended only for the
named
recipients above and may contain information that is privileged,
attorney
work product or otherwise protected by applicable law. If you
have
received this message in error, please notify the sender at
402-346-6000 and
delete
this E-mail message.
Thank you.

[...]