From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of bob mathews
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 4:58 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Outlook 2007 unread messages at bottom of list not at top

Hi all ,
In my JFW mail box list the unread messages started showing up at the bottom
of the list. The oldest date is now at the top of the list. The other mail
boxes are fine.
I checked the view menu and arrange by date is checked...
I am running Windows XP PRO SP3 and JAWS 14..
Any help please! Tnx
Bob

John ESherrer

Click the date header again and it will reverse.
John