jaws 14 and initialization

Drew Hunthausen

Dear list,

My check for updates feature won't work to upgrade to jaws 14 as I believe I
need to reinitialize my authorization. I have not received my Jaws 14 disk
yet and am wondering if the authorization code is the same one I have on
previous version disks or do I need to wait until I receive the new one in
the mail. Thanks so much

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

Dave...

Same, unless you've purchased an upgrade from standard to pro version. Just
download the JAWS 14 file from the web site, and you'll be ready to install.
If you don't have any remaining SMA then you'll be in 40-minute mode until
you renew. Then you can activate.

Dave Carlson

My check for updates feature won't work to upgrade to jaws 14 as I believe I
need to reinitialize my authorization. I have not received my Jaws 14 disk
yet and am wondering if the authorization code is the same one I have on
previous version disks or do I need to wait until I receive the new one in
the mail. Thanks so much

Drew Hunthausen 714 296-7111

Drew Hunthausen

Dave,
Thanks so much, I didn't want to spend the time looking for my authorization
number if it was different from the new one I should be getting in the mail
any day.