Spotify Blind 1.3.5 Released

John Martyn

A complete overhaul was done to this script and some assistance was greatly
appreciated by JHaken Anderson for providing a set of scripts to help
improve the Spotify Blind scripts. Believe me, it works way better with the
improvements and the guides and hotkeys were updated.

Download here:

www.SpotifyBlind.com/currentVersion.php

Also, the source was released as well for translators and developers.

Have fun!

John Martyn

Rob <musicmaker365@...>

Great Job!
This works well.

Subscribe to my PodOmatic podcast feed
http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
or visit the podcast page:
http://musicmaker365.podomatic.com/

Thanks,
Rob
You can leave me a voice mail or fax at
206-426-3505
"God is good all the time, & All the time God is good"

On 10/22/2012 5:25 PM, John Martyn wrote:
A complete overhaul was done to this script and some assistance was greatly
appreciated by JHaken Anderson for providing a set of scripts to help
improve the Spotify Blind scripts. Believe me, it works way better with the
improvements and the guides and hotkeys were updated.

Download here:

www.SpotifyBlind.com/currentVersion.php

Also, the source was released as well for translators and developers.

Have fun!

John Martyn

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hello:
So, someone post navigation strategies.
This spotify with jaws is real new to someone like me.

A complete overhaul was done to this script and some assistance was greatly
appreciated by JHaken Anderson for providing a set of scripts to help
improve the Spotify Blind scripts. Believe me, it works way better with the
improvements and the guides and hotkeys were updated.

Download here:

www.SpotifyBlind.com/currentVersion.php

Also, the source was released as well for translators and developers.

Have fun!

John Martyn

Jean Menzies <jemenzies@...>

So, what is spotify?