From: "Gery Gaubert" <GGaubert@stcharlessheriff.org>
To: "'The Jaws for Windows support list.'" <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Friday, October 19, 2012 1:34 PM
Subject: jaws 14 say blank lines

What are the steps for jaws 14

Gery D. Gaubert
Assistant, Information Technology Administrator
St. Charles Parish Sheriff's Office
office (985) 783-0208
mobile 504-329-9439
ggaubert@stcharlessheriff.org

This e-mail and any attachments thereto are intended only for the use by the addressee(s) named herein and contain propriety/confidential information. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this e-mail, and any attachments thereto, is strictly prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please immediately notify me by telephone (985-783-0208) and permanently delete/destroy the original and any copy of any e-mail and any printout thereof.

paul lemm

Hi,

I think for jaws 14 you go to setting center, select default application,
then go to punctuation and expand it, there are 2 options, the first is
customise punctuation select this by pressing space then tab to the advance
settings then follow the other steps sent by the oridginal poster.

Hope this helps,