From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Martin Nelson
Sent: Sunday, October 14, 2012 9:52 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support mailing list
Subject: computer freezing up

Hello, everyone: I am a Jaws user, using the most recent build of Jaws 13. I
am finding when I open internet explorer 8 often Jaws goes silent for a
while wile loading a web page. It usually comes back, but occasionally it
does not, and the computer freezes up, not allowing me to do anything,
necessitating a forced shut down. I am using windows Xp, with an old delll
computer. Any ideas as to what might be happening would be most appreciated.
Thank you.
Martin Nelson