From: Jfw [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Henry O. Smith
Jr.
Sent: Saturday, October 06, 2012 12:54 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: JAWS not speaking

HELP!!!!i was moving my computer from one area of the room and when I put
everything back together JAWS stop talking. The speakers are fine because, I
can play music on my computer fine. I unloaded JAWS and removed all the
settings and reloaded it but, it still doesn't speak. I can tandom the same
computer with my laptop and that works fine. All the functionality of JAWS
is there but, it just won'tspeak.