From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Stan Holdeman
Sent: 17 September 2012 19:59
To: JFW List
Subject: load jaws 13 on new computer

Listers: I have my new windows 7 64 bit home premium machine.

Can I download the latest version of jaws 13 and be able to work through the
registration, etc.? Or must I use the CD? I assume the CD has both the 32
and 64 bit versions.

Stan

Dave...

Stan,

Do you already own JAWS 13, or have an SMA for JAWS 12? If yes, then
download the appropriate version of JAWS 13 to your hard drive, and execute
the file from there.

Dave Carlson