Jaws hotkey.

Shane clark

Hi guys,
I can't quite remember, what is the Jaws hotkey to tirn it back on? Is a Jaws Control J?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

Maria Campbell

Yes.

Maria Campbell
lucky1@...

Rather than build a wall to keep others out, we must build a chain that links us together.
On 6/23/2016 6:46 PM, Shane clark wrote:

Hi guys,
I can't quite remember, what is the Jaws hotkey to tirn it back on? Is a Jaws Control J?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

No, it's ALT plus CONTROL plus J, not CONTROL  plus JAWS KEY plus J.
I can't quite remember, what is the Jaws hotkey to tirn it back on? Is a Jaws Control J?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13697 (20160623) __________

http://www.eset.com

Maria Campbell

Oops!  Of course you're right.

No, it's ALT plus CONTROL plus J, not CONTROL  plus JAWS KEY plus J.
I can't quite remember, what is the Jaws hotkey to tirn it back on? Is a Jaws Control J?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 13697 (20160623) __________

http://www.eset.com

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

It's Control-Alt-J to turn JAWS back on.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I can't quite remember, what is the Jaws hotkey to tirn it back on? Is a Jaws Control J?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

Michael Mote

Provided you set that hotkey up. I believe you have to set up the hot key, and for the record, you can make it any key that you want it to be. For example, if you have more than one version of JAWS on your computer, you may want to assign a number rather than the letter J. Let's say you wanted to start JAWS 17. You can set the hot key for that for Control Plus Alt Plus 7. Hope this helps!

It's Control-Alt-J to turn JAWS back on.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I can't quite remember, what is the Jaws hotkey to tirn it back on? Is a Jaws Control J?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>

And how do you set hot keys for JAWS?

Bye for now,

Carolyn

Provided you set that hotkey up. I believe you have to set up the hot key, and for the record, you can make it any key that you want it to be. For example, if you have more than one version of JAWS on your computer, you may want to assign a number rather than the letter J. Let's say you wanted to start JAWS 17. You can set the hot key for that for Control Plus Alt Plus 7. Hope this helps!

It's Control-Alt-J to turn JAWS back on.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I can't quite remember, what is the Jaws hotkey to tirn it back on? Is a Jaws Control J?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

Michael Mote

You can set hot keys by navigating to the JAWS Icon on your desktop. Then press Alt plus enter. Then press the tab key until you hear JAWS say Shortcut key hot key none. Here you can assign the shortcut key you want to use. Please note, if you press only the letter,, you will still have to use Control Plus Alt and the key you select. Hope this helps!

Provided you set that hotkey up. I believe you have to set up the hot key, and for the record, you can make it any key that you want it to be. For example, if you have more than one version of JAWS on your computer, you may want to assign a number rather than the letter J. Let's say you wanted to start JAWS 17. You can set the hot key for that for Control Plus Alt Plus 7. Hope this helps!

It's Control-Alt-J to turn JAWS back on.

Bye for now,

Carolyn

I can't quite remember, what is the Jaws hotkey to tirn it back on? Is a Jaws Control J?
Thanks, Shane.

--

Thanks, Shane.

Carolyn Arnold <4carolyna@...>