From: "tcivi31" <tcivi31@...>
To: "Jaws List" <jfw@...>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2012 13:44
Subject: photo edit

Could someone recommend a photo editing program that is accessible with
Jaws? Thanks, Tom

T. Civitello

What I would like to be able to do is determine the size of a photo and center and print it on the appropriate size photo paper. I had a program named Instant photo Editor which I was able to use fairly well but the disk disappeared on my last computer change over. I see there is a program around with the same name but it doesn't have the same author but I may try it. The programs I have tried just aren't accessible at all with Jaws.