From: O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 1:56 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list. <jfw@...>
Subject: Re: Facebook page and jaws

Hi Michelle,
You can go to http://m.facebook.com this website is accessible with jaws!!

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...

Facebook
oag1rottie@...

----- Original Message -----
From: "Michelle Abadia" <michelle.abadia@...>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@...>
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2012 12:48 PM
Subject: Facebook page and jaws

Greetings all.
I need major assistance in getting a Facebook page set up with jaws 13
latest update and a laptop with windows 7 64-bit. and given all the
accessibility considerations, I'd need to be more careful than most, I
suppose I don't even know where to begin.

Please feel free to write me offlist.
michelle.abadia@...

Thanks so very much to any and all techies out there!

Michelle

Michelle N. Abadía
soprano vocalist and guitarist
professor of modern languages
617-543-8290
michelle.abadia@...
isoprano@...

From: O.Addison Gethers
Date: Saturday, 8 September, 2012 9:45 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.

Hi Terra,
I forgot to put in my last message,you can get aim,miranda and window live
messenger that will work with facebook chat!!

Caselle da 1GB, trasmetti allegati fino a 3GB e in piu' IMAP, POP3 e SMTP
autenticato? GRATIS solo con Email.it http://www.email.it/f

Sponsor:
Offerte mare settembre negli hotel Rimini, Riccione, Misano e Cattolica con
le proposte di Costahotels. Ultimi raggi di sole in romagna con pacchetti
tutto compreso e sconti per bambini
Clicca qui: http://adv.email.it/cgi-bin/foclick.cgi?mid=12617&d=8-9

O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@...>

Hi Michelle,
If you want to upload photo ,you can use the http://m.facebook.com when you are in home page you can find the photo links then press enter then you will be in photo page then you arrow down to upload photo then press enter then you can do it from there!!

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...