From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
To: <midimag@midimag.org>
Cc: <ddots-l@freelists.org>; <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Saturday, August 18, 2012 5:57 PM
Subject: Call for Scripters

I tried posting this to the JawsScripts list with no luck.
I have a relatively simple program here that I need scripted.
It mostly requires some labeling of edit fields so filling out forms is more intuitive. It may involve some hot spot creation. This would be a relatively simple job for an experienced scripter, and there would be some cash for you for your time and skills.
Email off list if you can help.
Serious inquiries only. If, like me, you've read some of the Basics of Scripting but haven't scripted very much yet, this may not be the project for you.
Chris

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

that's ok Anne, I've posted there a couple of times.
Chris

At 07:14 PM 8/18/2012, you wrote:
Chris,
Do you want me to post to script list?

----- Original Message ----- From: "Chris Smart" <csmart8@cogeco.ca>
I tried posting this to the JawsScripts list with no luck.
I have a relatively simple program here that I need scripted.
It mostly requires some labeling of edit fields so filling out forms is more intuitive. It may involve some hot spot creation. This would be a relatively simple job for an experienced scripter, and there would be some cash for you for your time and skills.
Email off list if you can help.
Serious inquiries only. If, like me, you've read some of the Basics of Scripting but haven't scripted very much yet, this may not be the project for you.
Chris

John Martyn

What's the program?
John Martyn

I tried posting this to the JawsScripts list with no luck.

I have a relatively simple program here that I need scripted.
It mostly requires some labeling of edit fields so filling out forms is more
intuitive. It may involve some hot spot creation.
This would be a relatively simple job for an experienced scripter, and there
would be some cash for you for your time and skills.

Email off list if you can help.

Serious inquiries only. If, like me, you've read some of the Basics of
Scripting but haven't scripted very much yet, this may not be the project
for you.

Chris

CTS MASTERING, affordable and professional mixing and mastering:
http://www.ctsmastering.com
BLOG: www.ctsmastering.com/blog