Jaws command

John ESherrer

Hi JAWS Users
I hope today finds you not frustrated with JAWS.
I need to know the JAWS command that will copy an open email into a JAWS
program that is like Notepad, and has the same effect as copying an email
into Notepad. But this command will save time.
Thanks in Advance
John

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Notepad is not a "jaws program". and, what is more simple than just using the selection copy and paste commands built into windows?
control+a, control+C, switch programs, control+V. Wow. That was way too difficult.

At 11:30 PM 7/28/2012, you wrote:
Hi JAWS Users
I hope today finds you not frustrated with JAWS.
I need to know the JAWS command that will copy an open email into a JAWS
program that is like Notepad, and has the same effect as copying an email
into Notepad. But this command will save time.
Thanks in Advance
John

john.falter

I think the program John refers to is HJPAD, but I don't know any magic command to copy emails to HJPAD.

At 11:30 PM 7/28/2012, you wrote:
Hi JAWS Users
I hope today finds you not frustrated with JAWS.
I need to know the JAWS command that will copy an open email into a JAWS
program that is like Notepad, and has the same effect as copying an email
into Notepad. But this command will save time.
Thanks in Advance
John

Philip Anderson <p.anderson@...>

Wow! I've just completed that task in record time! Under 5 seconds I
believe. So delighted with the result that I'm seriously contemplating
recommending the activity for the 2016 Olympics.

Philip

At 11:30 PM 7/28/2012, you wrote:
Hi JAWS Users
I hope today finds you not frustrated with JAWS.
I need to know the JAWS command that will copy an open email into
a JAWS
program that is like Notepad, and has the same effect as copying
an email
into Notepad. But this command will save time.
Thanks in Advance
John

CTS MASTERING, affordable and professional mixing and mastering:
http://www.ctsmastering.com
BLOG: www.ctsmastering.com/blog