Jaws Latest Update Direct Download Links

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws update, J13.0.1005.

For 32 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

For 64 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.

Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.

Adrian Spratt

Mike,

Thank you for saving the rest of us the time involved in finding these
links on the website. In case anyone has a similar experience to mine, once
I'd saved the file and run it, installation took a very long time. It seemed
to get hung up at the 96% mark, and I was wondering what to do. Fortunately,
installation completed before I could do any damage.

Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws update, J13.0.1005.

For 32 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

For 64 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.

Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.

Mike B. <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Adrian,

I know what you mean! That was the update , 2 updates ago I believe, & I
had the same problem as you on every computer I tried updating J13! What a
pain in the a**!

Anyways, this update seems to go rather smoothely. It does take a little
extra time around the 70% mark but, nothing like the update we have such
fond memories of! LOL, hahaha hahaha hahaha, LOL
Take care.
Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.

Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws update,
J13.0.1005.

For 32 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

For 64 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.

Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.

Adrian Spratt

This update is very interesting. I encountered the same problem at NLS that
Dave Mitchell first alerted us to, and I was glad I was prepared for them.
By contrast, a website that stopped working for me a month ago is suddenly
accessible again. This is the site for a local supermarket that takes online
orders and delivers to the home. After they changed (they would say
upgraded) the website last month, I couldn't make selections on the delivery
day and time page. With this new release, I can.

This experience suggests that FS might have caught up with some recent Web
design coding developments. I can't say for sure if it's true. But I do
believe that the main reason to keep up to date with JAWS has little or
nothing to do with the new bells and whistles that FS publicizes and
everything to do with the changes FS makes but doesn't publicize to keep up
with technical developments on the Web.

Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws update,
J13.0.1005.

For 32 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

For 64 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.

Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.

Dave...

All this makes me inclined to pass on this update. For better or worse, I've
learned to cope with various idiosyncrasies of my often-visited web sites
and am not sure I'm ready to be surprised or confounded with differences
introduced. This may be one time where my curiosity is dampened by common
sense.

But do keep reporting on the experiences, and I'll go off and read up on the
"Enhancements" for this latest release.

Dave Carlson

Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws update,
J13.0.1005.

For 32 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

For 64 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.

Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.

Cy Selfridge

Don't forget about those Microsoft updates, they can cause some real
surprises.
A month or so ago suddenly I cold not read almost any web site. It was just
pure garbage. Then one day I got another MS update to my W7 computer and,by
golly and be gory, all was right again.
Cy

Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws update,
J13.0.1005.

For 32 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

For 64 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.

Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

That'll take about 30 seconds. According to "What's New," I think it
would be safe to say "Not Much." However, the earlier point about
keeping up with technical developments is a valid one. Our HP (EDS)
software package is loaded with little help screens, one or two lines
long. They don't do much except explain the obvious, but earlier JAWS
versions could not read them at all. JAWS 13 reads them with ease.

Ted

Below are the direct download links for the latest Jaws update,
J13.0.1005.

For 32 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-32bit.exe

For 64 bit systems:

http://files.freedomscientific.com/WebFiles/JAWS/J13.0.1005-64bit.exe

Hope this helps. Take care.

Mike
This email was sent from my iGasSucking460Powered1969Mach1.

Peter op t Hof

Hi,

One major improvement is that the slowness in crowde pagelayouts like Facbook and Twitter has been solved.

Also IE9 and FF14 work better.

Gr,

Peter.