From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of kelsey trevett
Sent: Thursday, July 26, 2012 4:32 PM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: hi, introducing me

Hi,
I'm a new member of this list. I only just joined today after wondering
whether there was a list like this for JAWS. I use a BrailleNote too. I
have JAWS 13,0,1005. I'm hoping that people can help me on this list as
much as possible.
Thank you.
Kelsey

-----
No virus found in this message.

Alicia M. Starner <astarner@...>

Welcome to the list Kelsey. I hope you find it helpful.

Alicia

I'm a new member of this list. I only just joined today after wondering
whether there was a list like this for JAWS. I use a BrailleNote too. I
have JAWS 13,0,1005. I'm hoping that people can help me on this list as
much as possible.
Thank you.
Kelsey

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi Kelsey. Welcome aboard!

At 04:31 PM 7/26/2012, you wrote:
Hi,
I'm a new member of this list. I only just joined today after wondering whether there was a list like this for JAWS. I use a BrailleNote too. I have JAWS 13,0,1005. I'm hoping that people can help me on this list as much as possible.
Thank you.
Kelsey

Matt Dierckens <matt.dierckens@...>

A very warm welcome to you. We will try to help you out as best we can with anything you might have to ask. :).

Matt
Sent from my mac
Twitter: matt692
msn: matt692@live.com