how do you use webvisum/

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hi, I installed firefox and downloaded the plug in or add on for webvisum.. I went to Yankeemagazine.com to send an e-card. This is one of those site that want you to type in the 2 words which I thought firefox would take care of but, I don’t know how to activate what firefox and or, the add on to work... What am I doing wrong? Andy
Andrew J. LaPointe
Commissioner, Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

read the very simple Webvisum help page.
So you signed up at webvisum.com and installed the add-on successfully?
Do you know it is logging into Webvisum when you launch Firefox?

At 01:18 PM 6/23/2012, you wrote:
Hi, I installed firefox and downloaded the plug in or add on for webvisum.. I went to Yankeemagazine.com to send an e-card. This is one of those site that want you to type in the 2 words which I thought firefox would take care of but, I don’t know how to activate what firefox and or, the add on to work... What am I doing wrong? Andy Andrew J. LaPointe Commissioner, Salem Commission on Disabilities President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging 34 Raymond Ave. Salem, MA. 01970 Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185 -------------- next part -------------- An HTML attachment was scrubbed... URL: <http://lists.the-jdh.com/pipermail/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com/attachments/20120623/cbe273c3/attachment.html> _______________________________________________ Jfw mailing list Jfw@... http://lists.the-jdh.com/mailman/listinfo/jfw_lists.the-jdh.com
CTS MASTERING: http://www.ctsmastering.com
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/pages/CTS-Mastering/139114066128698
Dropbox: Have your stuff when you need it. 2GB is free: http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Abby Vincent <aevincent@...>

Put your cursor in the text box where you are prompted to type the letters you see on the screen. Pull up the context menu by using the keyboard command for right mouse click. Web Visum puts the solution on your clipboard. You can then type control plus V to put it in the text box. I've found that there are some letter combinations that are so scrambled that Web Visum doesn't recognize them. If this happens, there's usually a way to ask for another image.
Abby