Hurray! Webvisum is Back!

Gerald Levy

Great news, gang. I am extremely happy to report that Webvisum is up and running again. It's web site is back, and when you launch Firefox, you should hear the normal welcome message, "Alert,you are logged on to Webvisum". I verified that it works by submitting an image captcha from a test page,and Webvisum successfully decoded it. So it is not necessary to locate and modify the Hosts file to get it to work. Hopefully, Webvisum will continue to function for a long time to come. But if it ever does go away for good, at least it is reassuring to know that there are potential alternatives available like Rumola and Captcha Monster.

Gerald

cecropia64

On 6/22/2012 9:09 AM, Gerald Levy wrote:
Great news, gang. I am extremely happy to report that Webvisum is up and running again. It's web site is back, and when you launch Firefox, you should hear the normal welcome message, "Alert,you are logged on to Webvisum". I verified that it works by submitting an image captcha from a test page,and Webvisum successfully decoded it. So it is not necessary to locate and modify the Hosts file to get it to work. Hopefully, Webvisum will continue to function for a long time to come. But if it ever does go away for good, at least it is reassuring to know that there are potential alternatives available like Rumola and Captcha Monster.

Gerald

just a tiny bit of info. if anybody is interested in captcha monster if web visum dies again, here are the fees in attached file.

-------------- next part --------------
Hello,

You can find all the available plans on http://captchamonster.com/

These are are as follows:
$2.99 for 60 CAPTCHAs/month
$4.99 for 120 CAPTCHAs/month
$9.99 for 760 CAPTCHAs/month

Please let me know if you need any further help.

Thanks,
Mateusz

Dave...

No attachment on your message -- not allowed by the list server.

Dave Carlson

[...]

sorry folks. didn't know this. but i do now. stewart

Dave...

Stewart,

Please set up your E-Mail so your replies appear at the top. Took me almost
a minute to dig down your last post to find this: