What Happened To Popular CAPTCHA Solving Tools?

lauren

i hate to burst your bouble but how long is this little work around going to last? I mean eventually even this little work around won't work for you so where does that leave you? Lets hope they make a free one that both users of IE and firefox can use.

Dave...

Lauren,

Yes, we're scraping the plate clean with our dinner rolls, so we'll soon be
starving again.

But for now our captcha hunger has been abated.

Carpe Diem!

...and I'm not talking about fish, here.

Dave Carlson

Date: Thu, 21 Jun 2012 13:12:47 -0700
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com (on behalf of "Farfar Going 60" <dgcarlson@sbcglobal.net>)
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
...and I'm not talking about fish, here.

Dave...

Beer! Now that's something worthwhile.

Dave Carlson

Bill White <billwhite92701@...>

I used the ping command after going to the command command, and it still returned an IP address, even though www.webvisum.com is still giving server errors.
Bill White billwhite92701@dslextreme.com

i hate to burst your bouble but how long is this little work around
going to last? I mean eventually even this little work around won't
work for you so where does that leave you? Lets hope they make a free
one that both users of IE and firefox can use.

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7239 (20120621) __________

http://www.eset.com

__________ Information from ESET NOD32 Antivirus, version of virus signature database 7239 (20120621) __________

http://www.eset.com

Raymond Lombardi <ray214@...>

Very weird.

douglas richard dexheimer

Please explain what's weird; I found no original post included in reply. If you include original message in reply a short message like this will make more sense. Thanks.

Douglas Richard Dexheimer
Chief of Braille Productions
Born-Again Productions
The Friedman Place, Apt.308