I want to thank all of you..

Andrew J. LaPointe

Hi, I want to make sure that everyone knows how much I appreciate all of your support and answering my sometimes simple questions... This means a lot to me as you know... This and other e-mail lists are the best. Teach a man to fish so to feed him a lifetime... Again, thank you.. Andy and Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Commissioner, Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185

Dave...

AJ,

You are welcome!

But be careful with that quotation. I was slammed some time ago for
promoting that concept.

Dave Carlson

Hi, I want to make sure that everyone knows how much I appreciate all of
your support and answering my sometimes simple questions... This means a
lot to me as you know... This and other e-mail lists are the best. Teach a
man to fish so to feed him a lifetime... Again, thank you.. Andy and
Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Commissioner, Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185

George B

hay now farfar,
i see others are useing my fav. quote!!!
gut it is;
"give a man a fish, and he eats for a day, teach a man how to catch a fish
and he eats for a lifetime"

But be careful with that quotation. I was slammed some time ago for
promoting that concept.

Dave Carlson

Hi, I want to make sure that everyone knows how much I appreciate all
of
your support and answering my sometimes simple questions... This means
lot to me as you know... This and other e-mail lists are the best.
Teach a
man to fish so to feed him a lifetime... Again, thank you.. Andy and
Shubert
Andrew J. LaPointe
Commissioner, Salem Commission on Disabilities
President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

Quick, get the copyright!

But be careful with that quotation. I was slammed some time ago for
promoting that concept.

Dave Carlson

Hi, I want to make sure that everyone knows how much I appreciate all
of your support and answering my sometimes simple questions... This
means a lot to me as you know... This and other e-mail lists are the
best.
Teach a
man to fish so to feed him a lifetime... Again, thank you.. Andy and
Shubert Andrew J. LaPointe Commissioner, Salem Commission on
Disabilities President, The Friends of the Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185
scrubbed...