From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of A.J. LaPointe
Sent: Thursday, June 21, 2012 6:05 AM
To: Jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: Windows 7 and the search..

Hello, can someone tell me how to find out where the file is located in the
computer when doing a windows key search? Sometimes I loose an e-mail
without deleting it but I can find it to read by pressing the windows key
and searching for it... The problem is, how do you know where it was
found... Thanks so much... Andy

Andrew J. LaPointe
Commissioner, Salem Commission on Disabilities President, The Friends of the
Salem Council on Aging
34 Raymond Ave.
Salem, MA. 01970
Home, 978-745-4289 cell, 978-578-0185

Dave...

press alt enter on the filename when you find it it will be a dialog that
dialog shows the file path it is easy try it some time let us know if you
can do it by now dave

Dave Carlson