Need assistance with alva satelite jaws 13 and windows 7 32 bit

Dana

I have an alva satelite 80 display at work running the latest version of jaws 13 on a windows 7 32 bit machine.
For some reason I can't get the braille display to respond.
Should one install the braille display first then ad the display to JAWS are there some new drivers I need or what would someone suggest?
Thanks
Dana
If you love fragrances, such as perfume, lotions, candles wax melts or fragrance cubes
or if you wish to promote your own products of this nature.
join
scents r us
scents_r_us-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
http?//www.yahoogroups.com/broup/scents_r_us

If you love fragrances, such as perfume, lotions, candles wax melts or fragrance cubes
or if you wish to promote your own products of this nature.
join
scents r us
scents_r_us-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
http?//www.yahoogroups.com/broup/scents_r_us

Raymond Lombardi <ray214@...>

Is the braille display u s b?

Dana

yes the braille display is usb.
Dana
If you love fragrances, such as perfume, lotions, candles wax melts or fragrance cubes
or if you wish to promote your own products of this nature.
join
scents r us
scents_r_us-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
http?//www.yahoogroups.com/broup/scents_r_us

Raymond Lombardi <ray214@...>

Do you have skype?
If so, I can assist you in fixing this.

Raymond Lombardi <ray214@...>

My skype name is rayman855.

Dana

Hi there.
I do have skype the thng is that I do not have the alva here on the home computer it is at work where I have the alva.