game list

Holger Fiallo <holgerfiallo@...>

accessible list of games for us blind people.
www.pcsgames.net/game-co.htmCached - Similar
You +1'd this publicly. Undo

Holger Fiallo

Brandon Keith Biggs <brandonkeithbiggs@...>

Hello,
Also GMA games has an especially Jaws friendly client for playing Muds and:
http://audiogames.net/
is full of accessible games.

There's someone looking for blind testers to navigate a text environment using a screen reader. He doesn't want a veteran Mudder or IF reader, he just wants novices. See his email below:
Start quote:
Hello!

I'm doing research on text based online roleplaying games. It is specifically about parameters of immersion for blind and sighted players. If you are interested in participating in a small study about this, I would be happy, if you could aid me. It would be good, if you wouldn't have too much experience in playing Interactive Fiction or Multi-User-Dungeons, though.

The tests will be conducted throughout June and can be done at home, though with a skype or phone connection to me. The whole test shouldn't take longer than one and a half hour.

If you are interested in participating, please drop me an email: katta@... and then we can sort out the specifics.

Thanks in advance.
katta.
End quote.
I've heard it's quite fun and if I wasn't such a big fan of Muds I'd probably be able to do this...
Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs