JAWS 13.0.852 - Report

Dave...

I've had it running now for 22 minutes, and has not crashed. It's not any
faster than 13.0.718. And I still need to use Ctrl+F6 to get out of the
search area on some web pages.

24 minutes, and I'm still o

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi there. I should clarify. I meant that 13 was faster for me than 12, not that the new update was any faster than the previous one.

At 04:33 PM 4/24/2012, you wrote:
I've had it running now for 22 minutes, and has not crashed. It's not any
faster than 13.0.718. And I still need to use Ctrl+F6 to get out of the
search area on some web pages.

24 minutes, and I'm still o

Dave...

I'm back. Don't worry. Found out that the automatic filled forms feature for
logons is now fixed. At least there's one good reason to keep this version.

Now back to the mines...

Dave Carlson

I've had it running now for 22 minutes, and has not crashed. It's not any
faster than 13.0.718. And I still need to use Ctrl+F6 to get out of the
search area on some web pages.

24 minutes, and I'm still o

Steve Matzura

You give us 22 minutes, we'll give you a cra

Very funny, Dave! HAHHAHHAHHAH!