Accessible Peachtree Accounting is Ready Now

Richard B. McDonald

Hi!

You may wish to visit the following link:

www.scriptsforjaws.com

Regards,
Richard

Dave...

Nice! Now if someone could only write scripts for Tax Acts I'd be a very
happy taxpayer. And it wouldn't take much, because it works a bit out of the
box, but needs to have better focus on the screens and forms. Hint, hint.

Dave Carlson