Topics

youtube

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Hi,

Does anyone have the email that was sent about how to fast forward and
rewind on youtube? I just remember the virtual cursor and that is it.

Thanks.

Adrian Spratt

We have Bob Logue to thank for this. Here's his post.

Good news for screen reader users. I didn't know there were shortcut keys
to skip back and forth in Youtube videos. I tried it today and it works.
We do have to turn the virtual pc cursor off first (jaws key z), but that is
so much easier than trying to rout the Jaws cursor to the slider and click
on it to activate it so that the arrow keys work. Then you can also press k
to pause and resume.

http://lifehacker.com/5899420/

press-j-and-l-to-skip-12-seconds-back-and-forward-in-youtube-videos
Don't know if extra steps are also needed with other screen readers.

Bob

Does anyone have the email that was sent about how to fast forward and
rewind on youtube? I just remember the virtual cursor and that is it.

Thanks.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Thank you Adrian!

Eric Ngondi

hey guys,i dont comment often but i read everything that is written
here. and how so helping it is. thanks very much for sharing.
cheers.
eric in nairobi.

On 4/21/12, Kimsan <kimsansong@...> wrote:
Thank you Adrian!

-------------------------------------
ERIC N. NGONDI
+0720963825

ensambi@...

don wardlow <wardlows97@...>

This could be a big help.
Now, anybody know if we can raise or lower the volume of youtube videos? If
so, everybody play mine full volume,particularly if you want to sleep
without drugs.

www.youtube.com/user/musicmandon1

Don

Does anyone have the email that was sent about how to fast forward and
rewind on youtube? I just remember the virtual cursor and that is it.

Thanks.

Kimsan <kimsansong@...>

Looks like jfw you can do the j and l etc but with other screen readers,
seems kind of not duable...?

don wardlow <wardlows97@...>

How do you raise and lower the volume on youtube videos with JFW?
I can now use the J and L, which is great, but I need to know if possible
how to change the volume.
Thank you.

Don