From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2012 10:21 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Jaws 13 and Windows XP Pro?

Hi,

Does Jaws 13 work with Windows XP Pro?
Also, my employer just installed Jaws 13 on a Dell laptop for me, but
everytime I shut the computer down and turn it back on, we get the Jaws
Video Intercept error. It prompts us to either view, install or uninstall
this component. Of course, we have attempted installation several times,
without success.
The installation of the Jaws wsotware is being done remotely, by the IT
people downstate.
Not sure how to proceed with this.

We also have to log into the system, with our user name and password, but
Jaws does not speak during this process, and I don't know how to remedy this
either.

Claudia

Dave...

I beg to differ. JAWS 13 will speak during the logon frame in either a
standard Windows logon or on a network-based logon -- those that are
accessed via Ctrl+Alt+delete.

Dave Carlson