From: "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@bmo.com>
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Thursday, March 29, 2012 08:52
Subject: Lotus notes and attachments

How does one open attachments in lotus notes. I believe these are just
pasted into the email body.
Regards
Tom Bisset

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

Lotus notes mail.

Tom Bisset

What E-Mail program? The answer will depend on that.

Dave Carlson

How does one open attachments in lotus notes. I believe these are just
pasted into the email body.
Regards
Tom Bisset

Marten Post Uiterweer

Hi Tom,

When I open a mail in Notes 8.5.2 and arrowing to an attachment, I can
press the contextkey to open, save etc.
But: if the attachment is the last item in the mail, you sometimes have
to tab or turn of the visual pc cursor with ins-z and tab to find the
attachment and press the contextkey to save.

Regards, marten

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:52:45 -0400 "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@bmo.com> wrote:

How does one open attachments in lotus notes. I believe these are just pasted into the email body.
Regards
Tom Bisset

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

Great, thanks Marten, this is what I needed to know.
Regards
Tom Bisset

When I open a mail in Notes 8.5.2 and arrowing to an attachment, I can
press the contextkey to open, save etc.
But: if the attachment is the last item in the mail, you sometimes have
to tab or turn of the visual pc cursor with ins-z and tab to find the
attachment and press the contextkey to save.

Regards, marten

On Thu, 29 Mar 2012 11:52:45 -0400 "Bissett, Tom" <tom.bissett@bmo.com> wrote:

How does one open attachments in lotus notes. I believe these are just pasted into the email body.
Regards
Tom Bisset

Tom Behler

Tom:

I use Lotus Notes at work.

It is a real pain, but here's what I do.

If there is only one attachment, you can usually access it via Alt T.

If there are more than one attachment, you have to do a alt A for actions, and then usually an alt D. Then, you have to use your arrow keys to move your PC cursor to the place in the message where the attachments can be found.

Sometimes, it's really like hunting and pecking, but I can usually find most of them.

Fortunately for me, my University is going to migrate to Outlook 2010 as its e-mail client, and it can't come soon enough!

Tom Behler from Michigan

How does one open attachments in lotus notes. I believe these are just pasted into the email body.
Regards
Tom Bisset

Bissett, Tom <tom.bissett@...>

Thanks very much for this.