JAWS 11 and Windows 7

katherine

Hi Guys

I'm running JAWS 11 on a netbook using Windows 7.
I have found the JAWS reads out everything excpet when you go into
documentsit will read out my music for example but will not tell you
what music is in the folder.
It will read out the title my documents but what tell you what
documents are in the folder.

woud this be a windows 7 issue or JAWS issue and how would i sove it?
Regards
Katherine

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

Hi there. I can't say it will specifically help your problem, but Jaws 12 has worked a lot more reliably for me with Windows 7 than 11 did.
/Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt