From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com] On Behalf Of Philip Anderson
Sent: Tuesday, March 20, 2012 12:13 PM
To: 'The Jaws for Windows support list.'
Subject: Certain Emails Not Reading In outlook

Afternoon All

Regarding outlook (office 2007), I'm finding that JFW isn't reading emails from Ebay & Paypal where there are tables. Any help you are able to offer in this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation

Philip

Dave...

Tables are a b***ch. Some don't read worth a darn if they are not an even
set of rows and columns.

I've found the best is to do a say all at the top of the message and let it
read. Sometimes one or more of the table cells will repeat a few time, and I
suspect this is due to inconsistent numbers of rows or columns being
encountered.

Dave Carlson

Regarding outlook (office 2007), I'm finding that JFW isn't reading emails
from Ebay & Paypal where there are tables. Any help you are able to offer in
this regard would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in anticipation

Philip

Dave...

Eric,

Yes, and in fact you can set up one of the Quick Access Tools to do that
command, if you plan to use it a lot. I have one set up for recall, another
set up for attaching files, another set up for saving attachments. A real
time-saver those QAT.

Dave Carlson