One more Outlook 2010 question for the day

Tom Behler

Hi, again, folks.

I'll try to make this my last question for today on configuring Outlook 2010.
How do I get the program to send an alert sound when new e-mail is received?

I am receiveing e-mail here, but don't get the usual sound indicating that, and I'd like to enable this feature if possible.

Thank you!

Tom From Michigan

Dave...

Tom,

You need to start exploring the Tools/Options dialogs. You'll find lots of
questions answered there.

Dave Carlson