From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Claudia
Sent: Thursday, March 15, 2012 12:37 PM
To: The Jaws for Windows support list.
Subject: Fwd: People Soft?

Hello,

Does anyone use People Soft, to access their Human Resource information,
such at time sheets, etc?
I work for a state agency, and using People Soft is proving to be somewhat
difficult.
I use JFW 12 and Windows 7 32 bit, on this netbook.

I'm currently using my own equipment because the state is still in the
process of purchasing the needed access technology.

Claudia

angie loves alex <jamfordel@...>

just copy and paste their address

Angela Mary McTigue

________________________________
I was wondering with the list if there is a way to e-mail people from this
list off list.  At times it seems necessary and at other times, I just want
to say hello to an old friend.

Does anyone use People Soft, to access their Human Resource information,
such at time sheets, etc?
I work for a state agency, and using People Soft is proving to be somewhat
difficult.
I use JFW 12 and Windows 7 32 bit, on this netbook.

I'm currently using my own equipment because the state is still in the
process of purchasing the needed access technology.

Claudia

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

yes, find their address in one of their posts, and copy and paste it to the TO field in a new message.

At 05:10 PM 3/15/2012, you wrote:
I was wondering with the list if there is a way to e-mail people from this
list off list. At times it seems necessary and at other times, I just want
to say hello to an old friend.

Does anyone use People Soft, to access their Human Resource information,
such at time sheets, etc?
I work for a state agency, and using People Soft is proving to be somewhat
difficult.
I use JFW 12 and Windows 7 32 bit, on this netbook.

I'm currently using my own equipment because the state is still in the
process of purchasing the needed access technology.

Claudia

http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Soronel Haetir

Well, at least for me the source address shows up, so I can aalways
copy that and start a new message that will be private.

Of course, that only works if the address displayed is actually valid,
but for most folks, most of the time, it is.

On 3/15/12, brad <daredevilbk@gmail.com> wrote:
I was wondering with the list if there is a way to e-mail people from this
list off list. At times it seems necessary and at other times, I just want
to say hello to an old friend.

Does anyone use People Soft, to access their Human Resource information,
such at time sheets, etc?
I work for a state agency, and using People Soft is proving to be somewhat
difficult.
I use JFW 12 and Windows 7 32 bit, on this netbook.

I'm currently using my own equipment because the state is still in the
process of purchasing the needed access technology.

Claudia

Soronel Haetir
soronel.haetir@gmail.com

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;

Sure you can!
All you need to do is;
If your wanting a senders private email address,
If your using OE,
Or,
Outlook;
Enter on the message,
Then press alt+#1 twice quickly,
Now you can copy to clipboard,

Hope this helps.
There is a reply privately to sender jaws script,
However it doesn't work.
The keystroke is,
Once you enter on the message,
It's:
Shift+insert+r,

I was wondering with the list if there is a way to e-mail people from this
list off list. At times it seems necessary and at other times, I just want
to say hello to an old friend.

Does anyone use People Soft, to access their Human Resource information,
such at time sheets, etc?
I work for a state agency, and using People Soft is proving to be somewhat
difficult.
I use JFW 12 and Windows 7 32 bit, on this netbook.

I'm currently using my own equipment because the state is still in the
process of purchasing the needed access technology.

Claudia

brad

Sounds simple enough if there e-mail is public

Does anyone use People Soft, to access their Human Resource
information,
such at time sheets, etc?
I work for a state agency, and using People Soft is proving to be
somewhat
difficult.
I use JFW 12 and Windows 7 32 bit, on this netbook.

I'm currently using my own equipment because the state is still in the
process of purchasing the needed access technology.

Claudia

http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

epierce@...

brad,

when using my ISP's webmail, when I click either "reply" or "reply all", the email address in the "To:" field of that reply is always:

"The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

However, the message body contains something like the following, which always contains the email address of the person that is being responded to. That person's email address can always be cut/pasted into the "To:" field, replacing the list address.

Hope that helps!

If not, please let me know what needs to be clarified.