need help with jaws and windows xp

Hina Altaf <haltaf@...>

Hi,
Does anyone know how to get to the properties on the desktop with jaws on windows XP?
I am trying to set font bigger for one of my student and need to find properties so I could get to appearances.
I would really appreciate any help.
Thanks.
Hina.

***

NOTE: Our Domain Name has changed from rockfordcenter.org to centerforsighthearing.org. Please make any necessary changes to your contact list to reflect this change in our email addresses. Thank You

***

This email and any attached files are confidential and intended solely for the intended recipient(s). If you are not the named recipient you should not read, distribute, copy or alter this email. Please notify the sender immediately via email if you have received this email by mistake, then delete this email from your system. Any views or opinions expressed in this email are those of the author and do not represent those of the Center for Sight & Hearing. The Center does not accept liability for the content in this email or for the results of actions taken based on the information provided unless that information is confirmed in writing.

Warning: Computer viruses can be transmitted through email. The recipient should verify this email and any attachments for viruses. Although precautions have been taken to make sure no viruses are present in this email, the Center does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage that arises from the use of this email or attachments.

Matt Dierckens <matt.dierckens@...>

Hi, I think, if I understand you correctly, its alt enter. If I'm wrong then sorry.

Matt
Sent from my mac
Twitter: matt692
msn and aim: matt692@live.com
skype: blindman3221

On 2012-03-15, at 4:49 PM, Hina Altaf wrote:

Hi,
[...]

David <davidwhitehead1957@...>

Hello there;
Try the following;

1, go to the desktop;

2, now press the f5-key,
This will unselect any icon,

3, now press alt+enter to bring up properties,
Yu will be placed on the,
Display properties dialog page.
Shift+tab, now right arrow until you hear appearance.
You also can do this through the control panel/display.

[...]

Kelly Whitten <kwhitten@...>

Go to Settings, Control Panel, Display, Appearance, Font Size.
Hope this helps

Kelly Whitten
Alternate Media Facilitator
Disabled Student Programs and Services
Cuesta College
San Luis Obispo, Ca.
93403-8106

[...]

George B

on the desktop,
control space bar to deselect any selectted item,
hit the apps key and the context menu pops up and you will find it there

[...]

Tom Lange

Hi,
Here's what I do to get to desktop properties.

1. Press windows+m or windows+d to bring focus to the desktop.
2. Press f5 to make sure nothing's selected.
3. Use the application (context menu) key or shift+f10 to open the context menu.
4. Arrow down to Properties and press Enter. This will place you in the Display applet of Control Panel.
5. Press ctrl+tab until you get to the Desktop page, then press tab until you find Font.

That oughta do it.

Hope this helps.

Tom