Lost Menues

Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@...>

Hi All,

I am posting this question for a fellow Jaws abuser, in an effort to get him
back up & running.

I am using windows 7, jaws 13.0 and outlook 2010 and I have lost my
minues in windows 7 for tools and tools options minue, the alt minue
and
applications minue. I have gone through my settings several times and
can't find anything. I have also rebooted a couple of times but no
luck.
Outlook 2010 seems to be OK as best I can tell. I will appreciate any
help on this as I am baffeled. Thanks much,
FRED ADAMS W4HC

Stanley Smith

Stanley

Mike & Barbara <mb69mach1@...>

Hi Stanley,

I'm sure there is just a little bit more to this reply! LOL LOL
Take care.
Mike

Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 18:48:34 -0500
From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com (on behalf of "David" <davidwhitehead1957@cogeco.ca>)
To: "The Jaws for Windows support list." <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>

Hello there;
Knowing the computer is only 10 months old, I highly doubt junking it would
be the answer.
I think saying that is a real cop out, not wanting to deal with the issues.

Maybe a good format might be in order.

epierce@...

Outlook 2010 has the "Ribbon", not the traditional "Alt" menu.

You can get something similar the the traditional "Alt" menu in Outlook 2010 by pressing "Alt-H" (or other "Alt+[some letter] combinations).

Microsoft has some good material about shortcut keys on one of their web sites:

http://www.howto-outlook.com/howto/keyboardshortcuts.htm