Power DVD jaws script

O.Addison Gethers <oag1rottie@...>

Hello All,
Does anybody in here have Power DVD? The man installed power dvd in my computer on yesterday evening ,he was showing me how to use it but he say jaws isn't reading when I press the application key to arrow up or down to see if I can hear the keystroke to play,pause and stop and etc !! He can see on the screen and also when I press f1 to help menu jaws isn't reading the manual so I can understand about the feature of power dvd !! Is there a jaws script for power dvd for jaws to read? I'm using jaws 11 and 13 with window xp home edition !! I will appreciate any answer and suggestion from anyone in here.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...

Facebook
oag1rottie@...

Dave...

Does not work with JAWS.

Dave Carlson

Does anybody in here have Power DVD? The man installed power dvd in my
computer on yesterday evening ,he was showing me how to use it but he say
jaws isn't reading when I press the application key to arrow up or down to
see if I can hear the keystroke to play,pause and stop and etc !! He can see
on the screen and also when I press f1 to help menu jaws isn't reading the
manual so I can understand about the feature of power dvd !! Is there a jaws
script for power dvd for jaws to read? I'm using jaws 11 and 13 with window
xp home edition !! I will appreciate any answer and suggestion from anyone
in here.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...

Facebook
oag1rottie@...

John Martyn <johnrobertmartyn@...>

I recall writing some stupid script for powerDVD. It wasn't the new one, but
I recall there were some shortcuts that you could use. Can't remember off
the top of my head what they were, but it worked with basic functionality.
No fast forward or rewind or anything.
John

Does anybody in here have Power DVD? The man installed power dvd in my
computer on yesterday evening ,he was showing me how to use it but he say
jaws isn't reading when I press the application key to arrow up or down to
see if I can hear the keystroke to play,pause and stop and etc !! He can see

on the screen and also when I press f1 to help menu jaws isn't reading the
manual so I can understand about the feature of power dvd !! Is there a jaws

script for power dvd for jaws to read? I'm using jaws 11 and 13 with window
xp home edition !! I will appreciate any answer and suggestion from anyone
in here.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...

Facebook
oag1rottie@...

Lisle, Ted (CHFS DMS)

That's a shame. You might try WinDVD. Like PowerDVD, it's a fairly
popular OEM, and also available at retail. I've been using it for 6
years now. One caveat, certain audio controls nestle in Media Center,
so don't look for them where the manual tells you to.

[...]

Hello there,
Do you know any dvd player that will work with jaws?

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...

Facebook
oag1rottie@...

[...]

Hello Jon ,
Do you know how can I get in contact with power dvd technical support?

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...

Facebook
oag1rottie@...

Does anybody in here have Power DVD? The man installed power dvd in my
computer on yesterday evening ,he was showing me how to use it but he say
jaws isn't reading when I press the application key to arrow up or down to
see if I can hear the keystroke to play,pause and stop and etc !! He can see

on the screen and also when I press f1 to help menu jaws isn't reading the
manual so I can understand about the feature of power dvd !! Is there a jaws

script for power dvd for jaws to read? I'm using jaws 11 and 13 with window
xp home edition !! I will appreciate any answer and suggestion from anyone
in here.

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...

Facebook
oag1rottie@...

Dondi

Hi,

I have used VLC ever since I uninstalled Power DVD because it only had one
control, pause and play. It's a pretty good program I think and it's free,
which I like a lot.

http://www.videolan.org/vlc/

Dondi
We are the music makers,
And we are the dreamers of dreams.

[...]

Hello Dondi,
Thank you for telling me about VLC ,you stated it's a good program and does it work good with jaws? Can you provide some information how to use VLC with jaws keystroke command ? You can e-mail me at oag1rottie@...

O. Addison Gethers

e-mail address
oag1rottie@...
O.AddisonGethers@...

Facebook
oag1rottie@...

[...]

I would think to just google powerDVD and see if the website comes up.
John