From: jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com [mailto:jfw-bounces@lists.the-jdh.com]
On Behalf Of Albert Yoo
Sent: Sunday, February 26, 2012 10:53 AM
To: jfw@lists.the-jdh.com
Subject: technology for the blind jobs

My name is Albert and this is my first time on this list serve. I would like
to get in to the assistive technology field. I would like to do
accessibility of technology that blind people use and maybe train blind
people on how to use different technology. How did any one on the listserve
get in to the assistive technology field? Is there any contacts to talk more
about the assistive technology field? Thank you for any help. Albert Yoo

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

36.

At 08:08 PM 2/26/2012, you wrote:
Chris Smart and you can I ask how old you are?

On 2/26/12, Albert Yoo <albertyoova@gmail.com> wrote:
I am 30 years old.

On 2/26/12, Chris Smart <csmart8@cogeco.ca> wrote:
well, there's always tech support.

You can read all about Jaws Tandom in Jaws Help. there's a whole
section devoted to it.

You could sell assistive tech, train people to use it, whatever.
Can I ask how old you are?
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Ambrose Harrison <ambroselh@...>

There is an entire daisy book on tandom that you can download from
freedomscientific .com