From: Rouillardmike@...
Sent: Sunday, February 19, 2012 2:25 PM
To: jfw@...
Subject: jaws activation

Hello,
Is it possible to re-activate jaws without using up an acitvation key when
it randomly asks you for activation, like after upgrading drivers?
Thank you.
Mike

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

you could back up two folders
activator
authorization

and restore them when needed.

Chris
http://www.ctsmastering.com

http://db.tt/bQ2GuIt

Chris Smart <csmart8@...>

ah ok, ignore what i said about those two folders then.

At 11:29 AM 2/19/2012, you wrote:
No. If the looking code changes you must burn an other key to reactivate jfw.
Happened with me when I used driver genius to upgrade some controllers.

-----Original Message----- From: Rouillardmike@...