uninstalling internet 9

renette bloem

Hi

Internet 9 sneaked in!!

How do I uninstall it and revert back to IE8...I am using Jaws on a vista
machine.

Renette

epierce@...

Sorry if this was already answered.

Standard removal of an unwanted, "new" version of Internet Explorer is via Control Panel > Programs

The method is documented here:

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-US/windows7/how-do-i-install-or-uninstall-internet-explorer-9

For difficult cases where the standard un-installation does not work, see:

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/2579295

fyi: Microsoft makes available "IE Blockers" when they release a given new version of Internet Explorer.

If you type "IE9 blocker" into google, it will take you to the microsoft web page where you can download the IE9 blocker.