From: <jaws@ca.rr.com>
To: <jfw@lists.the-jdh.com>
Sent: Wednesday, February 15, 2012 1:45 PM
Subject: Re: System restore with JAWS

Dave, thank you for replying. Here's the problem I have. I'm using XP and can get to the system restore page, but I think it's supposed to highlight certain dates that you can restore back to. The problem is that I can't determine which dates are highlighted. Granted, I'm not on the computer in question right now, but I assume that it'll be the same when I can get back to it and check. How do you determine a valid restore point or can you just click on any previous date? Thanks again.

deadcatbounce <JAWS@...>

Thank you for your help!!!